The Refill ink method and demonstration is for User to understand and DIY (Do-It-Yourself). The respective Original OEM Brands did not support, approved nor endorsed it. User is doing at his or her own risk and fully responsiblity (take ownership) for whatsoever decision and/or action taken. Nippon-ink supply the Ink Solution with accessories is bound by limited liability due to certain constraint, limitation and/or restriction beyond Nippon-ink control and boundary. All other Rights reserved
How to Refill Brother Cartridge
Nippon-ink LC-47 Series Cartridge – Refill Procedure
- Nippon-ink Brother LC 47 Series Cartridge had 2 Bleeding Holes located on top of the cartridge. One is seal another with yellow label sticker to be removed before use.
- Remove Rubber Stopper and insert Needle before pressing Syringe downward into the Bleeding Hole (Yellow Label remove before use). Do not seal it after Refill.
- Ensure cartridge nozzle is seal before inject ink into the chamber till three quarter (3/4 Tube) full, estimated about 15 ml for Color (Cyan, Magenta & Yellow) while Black is about 20 ml (Full Tube).
- Syringe is vacuum packed by factory to prevent minimum spillage from air generated.
- Nippon-ink cartridge with 2 bleeding holes.
- Syringe and tube insert into the (opened) bleeding hole.
- Ready to use. DO NOT paste the sticker over the bleeding hole.
Brother’s LC-47 Series Original Cartridge – Refill Procedure
1) Brother Original Cartridge Bleeding hole and Nozzle (Both) are located at the bottom.
2) Need to drill hole at the top of Cartridge Holder, either at the side (Similar to Nippon-ink Bleeding Hole) or holder top handle.
3) Remove Rubber Stopper and insert Needle before pressing Syringe downward into the Drill Hole and must sealed the hole after Refill.
4) Inconvenient and Troublesome to drill and seal after Refill i.e. extra process.
5) Compatible who has similar design might encounter patent infringement issue.
- Drill hole on side or top of the cartridge holder.
- Syringe and tube insert into the drill hole.
- MUST paste the sticker over the drill hole.