The Refill ink method and demonstration is for User to understand and DIY (Do-It-Yourself). The respective Original OEM Brands did not support, approved nor endorsed it. User is doing at his or her own risk and fully responsiblity (take ownership) for whatsoever decision and/or action taken. Nippon-ink supply the Ink Solution with accessories is bound by limited liability due to certain constraint, limitation and/or restriction beyond Nippon-ink control and boundary. All other Rights reserved.
User’s Preventive Measure and Maintenance
For Use on Canon Printer Model
- Cleaning Process (2 types):
- Normal – economical function for minor clog only.
- Deep – for heavy clog situation.
2. Print Head Removable:
- Release the Blue Lever located either at the side or on. Top of the cartridge to remove the Housing.
- Clean and remove dirt manually around the Print Head.
- Use a moist cloth for manual and physical cleaning.
- Do not use cotton buds or hairy cloth.
- Print Head damage due to dirt accumulation.
- Replace and purchase from Original Canon directly.
- User Friendliness and Durable.
3. BC Cartridge Model – Print Head attached to the cartridge as a complete unit.
4. BCI Cartridge Model – Cartridge separated from Housing with Print Head attached.
5. Common Error – BC 03 and BCI 03 cartridge is different causes wrong purchase.
* Sample picture to take out the Canon print head. Different model may have different way to take out.
For Use on Epson and Brother Printer Model
- Print Head Built-in – Remove by Service Center only.
- Alignment Check – After servicing and installation of Print Head.
- User – Use software cleaning process by computer and nozzle check.
Note: HP and Lexmark Print Head locate at the cartridge.
Similarities for use on Canon and Epson Printer Model
- Occasional User – Every 2 to 4 weeks need to print or clean at least once.
- Heavy Clog - need to use new cartridge to soak for sometime before purging.
- Either one or more color clog – Both cartridges activated together due to design.
- Transportation – Ensure printer did not subject to serious knock and vibration.
- Direct under Sunlight or Hot Environment – Evaporation and dried up the ink.
- Switch off the printer not in Use – Those without on/of switch remove the cable.
Note: Majority of the Print Head clog causes by the fibers accumulated from the Normal untreated paper after long period of use that subject to wear and tear situation.
Disclaimer: All logo, Brand name, picture, design, patent and trademark belong to the respective owner. For description, illustration and explanation purposes only.