Why Pay More? You Can Save!
Original Price is High - Monopolize Set Entry Barrier
Others Competitors Brands - Reasons:
- High Price - Mark-up and/or Higher Commission to Dealers.
- Risk Factor - Copy version might encounter??????
- Questionable - Picture shown on Box is different from Actual Cartridge - Why? Suspect Monkey Business.
- Inferior Quality - Using localize ink formula.
- Claim Higher Input of Ink Capacity (Sales Talk) - Using Upper Limit instead of Nominal Value i.e. Upper Limit 18ml; Nominal Value 17 +/- ml.
- Mass Production by Generic Label - Brand and Logo Shown on Box display: Actual Cartridge does not have any brand label, Why?
- Hit & Run Business Tactic - Driven by Price factor without or no Technical Support on After Sales Services.
Nippon-ink Cartridges consist of:
- Product Differentiation - Factory owes Patent, Design and Technology.
- Price Standardization - Uniform Pricing throughout Singapore.
- Benchmark Original - Some Designs are Spongless with more or equivalent ink Capacity of the Original contain.
- Spongless cartridge contains more usable ink than sponge type - Sponge residual threshold ink level, estimated 30%. Example Drink with ice and without ice, which one contain more?
- Limited Warranty Assurance - 12 months from date purchase.
- Quality Control and Assurance - Raw Ink Solution from USA but refine by R&D to develop own Ink Formula.
- TQM, TCS & ISO 9001 - After Sales Technical Support Services.
- Convenience, Availability and Accessibility - Within Walking distance of Local Town Centre and/or Internet.
- Value for Money - Reasonable Price and Quality.